HANDROOM OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE
Chief operations officer
TMK Building 3F, 4-6 Motoyoyogicho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Posted by product
・Various credit cards ・Various electronic money
Necessary charges other than product price
・Consumption tax ・Free shipping for orders over 9,000 yen
・Credit card: At the time of payment (varies by credit card company)
・Electronic money: At the time of payment (varies depending on the payment agency)
・We will ship within 2 business days, excluding holidays such as Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and New Year's holidays.
Delivery will be made within 1 to 3 days from the shipping date.
・The delivery company will change depending on the region.
We use Sagawa Express, Yamato Transport, and Eco-High.
About returns and exchanges
・For returns or exchanges due to customer convenience, please contact us within 7 days after receiving the product.
We will provide you with instructions on how to return the item.
Shipping costs for returns and exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
However, we cannot accept refunds or exchanges in the following cases.
*Products that have been used *Products that have been delivered for more than 14 days *Products with opened, damaged or defective packaging *Products that do not come with instructions and accessories *Other products that we have determined cannot be resold
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 03 3481 8347
About defective products
If the product is damaged during shipping, we will replace the product or issue a refund.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact us.
Article 1 (Application)
1. These Terms shall apply to all relationships between users and the Company regarding the use of the Service and sales contracts.
2. In addition to these Terms, the Company may establish various regulations regarding the Service, such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Regulations"). These individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms, regardless of their name.
Article 2 (User Registration)
1. Customers who wish to use this service (hereinafter referred to as "user applicants") must register their email address. Applicants who wish to use the service must agree to these terms and conditions and register their email address using the method specified by our company. Furthermore, upon such registration, a service usage contract will be established between the Company and the user.
2. If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the user registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reason.
(1) If false information has been reported during user registration (2) If the application is from a person who has previously violated these Terms (3) In other cases where the Company determines that the user registration is inappropriate
Article 3 (Notification of changes)
1. Users may change or change the information necessary for contacting or sending documents, such as the name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. on the service usage contract or sales contract, or the content entered at the time of application for the service or product purchase. If there is a risk that this service usage contract or sales contract may be affected, such as when there is an error, you must promptly notify the Company. In that case, we may request the user to submit a document proving the fact of such change.
2. If the user fails to submit the notification and the notification from the Company is not delivered, the notification will be deemed to have arrived at the time when it should normally have arrived.
3. The Company will not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to the User, such as not being able to use all or part of the Service due to failure to submit such notification.
Article 4 (Validity period of contract)
The validity period of this Service Use Agreement is one year from the date of establishment of this Service Use Agreement. If the user does not request cancellation from the company, the contract will be automatically extended for one year with the same content, and the same will apply thereafter. However, this shall not apply if any other reason for termination of the contract occurs during the validity period.
Article 5 (Sales contract)
1. In this service, a sales contract is established between the Company and the user when the user applies to the Company to purchase a product and the Company notifies the Company that the application has been accepted. will do. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
2. If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
(1) If the user violates these terms; (2) If the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long-term absence; (3) In other cases where we deem that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged.
3. Payment methods, delivery methods, cancellation methods for purchase applications, return methods, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by the Company.
Article 6 (Sales price)
The selling price of products shall be based on the price displayed on the website operated by our company for each product sold.
Article 7 (Processing after contract termination)
1. If this service usage agreement ends due to cancellation etc., and there are claims or obligations under the sales contract between the user and the company, the user or the company will promptly claim or perform the obligations of the other party. shall be done.
2. The user's obligations under the sales contract will not be extinguished even after the termination of this service usage contract until such obligations are fulfilled.
Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this service belong to the legitimate rights holders such as our company and content providers, and users You may not copy, reprint, modify, or make any other secondary use of these without permission.
Article 9 (Elimination of transactions with anti-social forces)
1. The user, or his or her agent or intermediary, is currently an organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a person who has ceased to be a member of an organized crime group for less than five years, a quasi-member of an organized crime group, a company affiliated with an organized crime group, or a corporate racketeer. We declare that we do not fall under any of the following categories, such as social movements, etc., gangsters with special intelligence, or any other persons equivalent to these (hereinafter referred to as "organized crime group members, etc."). , and we promise that this will not apply in the future either.
2. Having a relationship that is deemed to involve unfair use of organized crime group members, etc., for the purpose of gaining fraudulent profits for oneself, one's own company, or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party.
3. Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc. or providing benefits to organized crime group members, etc.
4. Users must not engage in any of the following acts by themselves or by using a third party.
5. Violent demands
6. Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
7. Acts that use threatening behavior or violence regarding transactions.
8. Spreading rumors, using fraudulent means or force to damage the credibility of our company, or disrupt our business.
9. Other acts similar to the preceding items.
10. If the User violates any of the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, the Company shall forfeit the benefit of the term that the User has based on this Service Usage Agreement, and the Company shall terminate this Service Usage Agreement or the purchase and sale without any notice. The contract may be canceled immediately.
11. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any damages incurred by canceled users due to cancellation based on the preceding paragraph.
Article 10 (Prohibited matters)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this service.
1. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
2. Acts related to criminal acts
3. Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in this service.
4. Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network.
5. Acts of commercially using information obtained through this service
6. Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
7. Acts of gaining or attempting unauthorized access
8. Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other users
9. Acts of impersonating other users
10. Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services.
11.Other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
Article 11 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
1. If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exists, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service (2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster (3) Computer or communication (4) In other cases where the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 12 (Use restrictions and registration cancellation)
3. If any of the following apply, the Company may restrict the User's use of all or part of the Service or cancel the User's registration without prior notice. I assume that.
(1) In the event of a violation of any of the provisions of these Terms (2) In the event that it is discovered that there are false facts in the registered information (3) In the event that the credit card that the user has submitted as a payment method is suspended. (4) If there is a default in payment obligations such as fees (5) If there is no response for a certain period of time to communications from the Company (6) If this service is not used for a certain period of time after the last use (7) In addition, if our company determines that the use of this service is inappropriate
4. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User due to the Company's actions pursuant to this article.
Article 13 (Termination of usage contract)
The User may terminate this Service Usage Agreement by following the procedures prescribed by the Company.
Article 15 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any factual or legal defects in the Service (defects, errors, bugs, infringements of rights, etc. related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security, etc.). We do not guarantee that there will be no such problems.
2. Our company is not responsible for any damage caused to users due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including these Terms) becomes a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer will not apply. However, the Company will not cover damages caused to the User due to non-performance of obligations or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence), including damages caused by special circumstances (that the Company or the User did not foresee or foresaw the occurrence of the damage). We will not be held responsible for any damages incurred.)
3. The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 16 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result.
1. If any of the following items apply, the Company may change these Terms at its discretion without obtaining individual consent from users.
2. If changes to these Terms are in the general interest of users;
3. If the change to these Terms does not contradict the purpose of this Service Use Agreement and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the change, the appropriateness of the changed content, and other circumstances related to the change.
4. If the Company makes the changes set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall post the change to the Terms, the contents of the changed Terms, and the effective date on the Company's website or on the application confirmation page for each product purchase. Users shall be notified by public announcement by or other reasonable method.
5. If the user wishes to continue using this service, the user must agree to all the contents of the revised terms. If the User uses the Service after the effective date of the revised Terms, it will be deemed that the User has agreed to the changes to the Terms.
Article 18 (Handling of personal information)
Article 19 (Notification or Communication)
Notifications or communications between users and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the user notifies the user of the change in accordance with the method specified separately by the company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and will notify or contact the contact information. It is assumed that you have reached.
Article 20 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Users may not transfer the status of this Service Use Agreement or sales contract or the rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 21 (Governing law/jurisdiction)
1. Japanese law shall be the governing law when interpreting these Terms. Please note that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this service.
2. In the event that a dispute arises between the user and the Company regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Created on March 15, 2023